Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (the “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you that the processing of personal data voluntarily provided by you by filling in the contact form on the The website www.lucamarialavezzi.com will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Data Controller
The Personal Data Controller is Luca Maria Lavezzi, based in Vigevano (PV); Via Donizetti, 18.
- Purpose of data processing
The Data you provide will be processed by us within the limits and according to the methods established by the Privacy Code and the GDPR for the following purposes:
i)- to respond to your request for information and/or contact, by sending communications relating to the same;
ii) – subject to your express consent, to send you, exclusively by e-mail, newsletters of an informative/advertising nature, commercial communications and invitations to events organized by the Data Controller.
Communication to third parties and categories of recipients (Article 13, 1st paragraph of the GDPR)
The communication of the personal data of the interested party takes place mainly towards third parties and/or recipients whose activity is necessary for the performance of the activities inherent to the relationship established and to respond to certain legal obligations, such as:
|Categories of recipients||Purpose|
|Third Party Suppliers||Provision of services (assistance, maintenance, delivery/shipping of products, provision of additional services, network providers and electronic communication services) connected to the contractual performance|
|Credit and digital payment institutions, bank / postal institutions||Management of receipts, payments, refunds connected to the contractual performance|
|External professionals/consultants and consulting firms||Fulfillment of legal obligations, exercise of rights, protection of contractual rights, credit recovery|
|Financial administration, public bodies, judicial authorities, supervisory and control authorities||Fulfillment of legal obligations, defense of rights; lists and registers kept by public authorities or similar bodies on the basis of specific legislation, in relation to the contractual performance|
|Subjects formally delegated or with recognized legal title||Legal representatives, curators, guardians, etc.|
* The Data Controller requires its third-party suppliers and data processors to comply with security measures equal to those adopted in relation to the interested party.
- Data Recipients – Transfer of Data to Third Countries or international organizations
Your data will not be transferred by us to third countries or international organizations.
Your Data could also be made accessible to third parties if there is a need for maintenance and technical assistance on the IT systems used for the processing and storage of the Data, who will be appointed as Data Processors.
- Processing methods – Data retention time.
– The data will be processed using both paper and electronic means.
– Your Personal Data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to execute your request for information and/or contact, unless you have authorized us to use them for the further purpose referred to in point 2. ii) that comes before. In this case, your data will be kept by us for a period of time equal to twenty-four months starting from the date of its registration in our computer database. In any case, once the maximum data retention period has elapsed, they will be automatically deleted or made anonymous.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data – Consequences of any refusal.
– The provision of Data for the purpose referred to in point 2-i) above is mandatory as it is necessary to allow us to process your request for information and/or contact.
– The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2-ii) above is optional; consequently, in the absence of your express consent, we will not process the Data for the advertising and marketing purposes indicated therein.
- Rights of the interested party
– We remind you that, at any time, by contacting the Data Controller, you can revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the purpose referred to in point 2-ii) above, without thereby jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent lent before the revocation.
– Furthermore, pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code and pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- a) You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, correct or cancel them or limit the processing that concerns you or to oppose the processing of your data, in addition to the right to data portability Data;
- b) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it;
- c) any rectifications or cancellations or limitations to the processing carried out at your request – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by us to each of the recipients to whom your Data may have been transmitted in accordance with this information.
- d) the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed, in the event that this right does not harm the rights and freedoms of others; In case of further copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- e) the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them , in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR, and the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically possible.
– The exercise of the above rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free of charge. To this end, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the addresses indicated in point 1 above, by e-mail using the following address: email@example.com, or by PEC to the address: lucamaria.lavezzi @pec.ording.pv.it
– WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties.
Below you will be provided with all the information on the cookies used by this Site (www.lucamarialavezzi.com) and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them and their use.
– COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
The site does not use “profiling cookies”.
The Site uses the following technical cookies
- Functionality and navigation cookies, to allow you safe and efficient navigation and use of the Site as well as to improve the services rendered by the Site. These cookies are used to memorize the choices you make and to provide you with the customized or optimized features you have selected.
All technical cookies, including “analytics” cookies, do not require your prior consent for their use, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the Site and are not used for other purposes.
You can choose to disable and re-enable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, although this may prevent you from using all the features of this site.